Airplane Tours | Fauquier County, Virginia
Experience the Thrill of a Scenic Airplane Tour and Open Cockpit Flight in an Authentic WWII Stearman Biplane or T-6 Warbird
Now Booking for the 2020 Season!
Are you looking for that once in a lifetime scenic airplane tour or acrobatic flight experience? Or maybe an exciting gift for a friend or loved one? Look no further!
A ride in an open cockpit biplane or an authentic warbird is truly the “over the top” experience you will never forget.
Many customers say their flight with us was the most exciting or greatest experience ever. The view of the Fauquier County landscape from one of our aircraft is spectacular and breathtaking.
* Discover the Ultimate Experience of a lifetime!
* Biplane rides and flights over the beautiful Fauquier County Virginia countryside in an authentic World War II PT-17 Stearman Airplane or Flights in our T6 Texan Warbird
* Sightseeing Flights, Acrobatic (Aerobatic) Rides, Flight Instruction
* Fun for all ages – A great gift idea for your spouse, special friend or relative!
* The perfect unique gift idea for Birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Anniversary or other!
* Located at the Warrenton Fauquier Airport in Midland Virginia
* Open 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday
* Conveniently accessible to Virginia, Maryland, and the Washington D.C. Metro area